Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Wow!!! I just created a blog!!!

As you can see from my title, I just created a blog! Now I kind of don't know what to do! Basically, today has been interesting. I woke up with a terrible stomach ache, so I didn't go running with Sister Batty today. I have REALLY got to start calling her Katie! I texted her to tell her that I wasn't going to be going. Wow, that sounded mildly redundant. Anywho, so I ended up sleeping in super late, which was probably good, since my stomach ache had gone away by the time I actually woke up. Oh yeah!!! I watched "Walker Texas Ranger" today!!! It was phenomenal. I was almost late to work because I got so caught up in it that I neglected to take my shower as early as I should have. I went to work, which was decent today. We were busy, and I was on the grocery side, so the time passed by quickly; besides, I only had to work four hours and fifteen minutes. I walked home after work. Institute was tonight! For some reason, we have a new teacher, but he's decent, so I don't mind too terribly much, though for now I do prefer the old teacher. I wanted to play tennis today, but I didn't get around to it. I ended up going for a short run with Kyle. We talked for a while, then I got home at around 11:30. I tried calling Alex, but he was a poo brain and didn't answer his phone!!! What a turkey. I talked to David, and we decided that sometime we're going to go bowling, I guess on a double date, which means that I need to find a date. I'll ask Rachel to go with him. I have some freakin' cool cousins, let me tell you! Anyway...I'm super excited for playing tennis with Andy on Friday! I hope that we actually get together and play! I love tennis and Andy is pretty much amazing! I hope he thinks that I am, too. Me gusta espanol. A veces escribo en espanol para que mis amigos no entiendan que estoy escribiendo. Pero tengo unos amigos que pueden entender espanol tambien. I don't know. I wonder what my life is going to be like. If I had the opportunity to see the layout of my future, though, I really wouldn't take it. I mean, "my life is better left to chance. I could have missed the pain, but I'd have had to miss the dance". I love that song. I remember one time when I was 14, it played at a stake dance, Washington had the best stake dances, and I was like "oh, I have to go find my future husband, because I want this to be our song!" So I found a boy to dance with, and he was cute, but I guess it just didn't work out, because I never saw him again. I don't remember his name either. How funny is that. You just never know what to expect in life, and if you do know what to expect, then there is something seriously wrong, because as Percy Shelly so wonderfully puts it, "Naught can endure, but mutability." Mr. Nagro was such a wonderful English teacher. So pretty much I have a crush on a boy, but it's interesting, because I'm ok with just being friends. I mean, normally I would be like, "Oh, I hope he likes me and asks me out..."etc, but you know, I'm content. As long as he likes me as even just a friend, I'm good. I think he's amazing though. He's phenomenal. At least from what I've seen of him, which probably isn't very much. I'm kind of having mixed feelings about boys right now though. In a way I just want to say that I want to drop them; that they suck, but then again, I also don't. I mean, boys aren't dumb all of the time. Most of them aren't anyway. I have a comple of friends that are boys that I know aren't dumb. Well, at least I know that Alex is a true friend for sure. Golly, I hope that Andy is too. Josh is definitely a true friend, and I should probably talk to him more. We'll see how Kyle turns out. He kind of bores me some times, and he really isn't that funny, to be blatantly honest. but I know that I'm not very funny either, so I really shouldn't be talking. I just like it when I can actually honestly laugh at jokes and really want to pay attention to people. I want to do something tomorrow!!! I really don't want to go up to Temple Square with the young women though. Amber is going to be working, so Kirsten is coming with Jessica and let's be real, they're quite obnoxiously annoying! It's just the age that they're at though, I was quite obnoxious at that age, as well. They Batty's are going though, so that should be fun! I really enjoy their company. I just wish that we had people my age. Our branch is so small. In some ways it's probably good, I know that it has blessed many lives, but so many people struggle because of it. They really shouldn't though. I mean, just because we have fewer numbers doesn't mean the gospel isn't true. I love the gospel. I am so thankful to be raised in it! I can't even begin to imagine where I would be without the gospel! It has changed my life and made me who I am, and generally, I believe that I am a decent human. I just wish that everyone knew about the church and wanted to be a part of it. Golly, Alex would be an amazing church member. I hope someday he is taught the gospel and can receive it. It would change his life completely and he would be so much happier. And Rachel, too! I really respect Rachel. She has great key values. At first I didn't like her, because I thought that she went against everything I believed in (not my fault, and not just because she isn't LDS, she just tried to be controversial), but than we became friends and I found out how high her standards really are! She was just being a butt earlier! Anyway, it's pretty late now, but I'm super excited to have my own blog! It's pretty much amazing! It's just like a little online journal! I hope nobody reads it and gets embarrassed, but let's be real, most people are not going to read it, because most people really don't care enough to. And if they do read it, either they are a great friend, or they like me and care about how I'm feeling and what I think! Sounds good to me!

No comments: