Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Sushi and Stuff

So, I just went out to have Sushi with Rachel, Mike, Bonnie, Shawn, and Lisa (I think that's her name, it could have been Liz, or something completely different), and Adam. It was interesting. I really like the roll, just not so much the texture of the fish. I also discovered that I really don't like very fishy tastes. However, there are some types of sushi that I do like. After sushi, we decided to go see 21 in the dollar theatre. It was pretty good, I actually really liked it, except it had some of the generic strip club scenes. I put my head on Rachel's shoulder, so she put her head on Mike's shoulder. Eventually I lifted up, but she kept her head on his. They were so cute!!! During dinner, Rachel told me about her date with Tyson, and she was super excited about it. And of course she's still way into CJ. I think she should just ditch them and go with Mike, though. They're a good pair. Although she would make a good match with CJ, too. Mike really likes her. It's adorable. I had no idea until the car ride home! They wanted me to tell them if Rachel likes Mike, and I really didn't know what to say. I mean, she loves him completely, as a friend, but aside from that, I really don't know. I should discreetly ask her some time. Man, I need to find my own man!!! Rachel has plenty of options...I probably do too. I guess I am picky. Well, I don't know that I'm actually picky, as much as I just want the guy to make the first move, but not too fast!!! Like with Craig, he made the first move, but way too fast! It's good to be friends though. Some people are just way cool, and I really do really want to be their friend, but of course, if they liked me more, than I would like to be something more than a friend. At least I think I would. I definitely want to cuddle. However, my experience with Steve...well, I just don't know what I want now. I don't think I want anything too serious, and I'm afraid of getting into a relationship now, because with Steve I gave up everything. I don't want to miss any more experiences because I have a boyfriend. I have done that enough. I mean, I missed pretty much all of my junior year, and the majority of my senior year, because I devoted all my care and attention to him. He didn't even recognize that. Oh well, that's in the past. I guess I just don't want to miss anything, but by having that attitude, I'm likely to miss something big. Maybe that's what is best, though. I meet so many boys that really don't live up to my personal standards, but I really just want to be with them anyway. It's like Josh said about how people meet someone who appears to have the qualities that they want in a partner, and they try to press a relationship on them because of that. I believe that I often try to do that. It can be hard for me, because I tend to see the best side of people. I realize what they can be, if they try, or want to. However, people often don't try to live up to their potential. Es terrible. Me gustan unos chicos pero no los conozco muy bien. Es interesante.

No comments: