Thursday, June 19, 2008

Boring randomness

I work so super soon! Last night I went to Temple Square with the young women, and we took a tour of the Conference Center. It was pretty intriguing. I was amazed with the knowledge that the dear, sweet sister possessed. She knew so many strange, minute facts that I would never have even thought of asking. While there, I met up with one of my best friends, Rachel Fuchs, whom I haven't seen since Valentines Day!!! It was so exciting! I love that girl!!! After I got back, Craig, Tosha, Rachel, little Rachel, Mike, and I went to the dollar theatre and saw Nim's Island. It was so cheezy!!! I was in the mood for that type of cheezy though. I laughed soooo much, a lot of it because Craig was being ridiculous! Haha, what a character. The movie got over at around midnight, and I took Rachel home. I stayed over there until about 2, then I came home and finally got to bed at around 2:45, which wasn't too good, because I had to wake up at 6:45 this morning to go play tennis. Andy responded to my text at around 6:15, I think. I woke up and I was so tired that I couldn't figure out what the poo that noise was. Then I finally figured it out. We're going to play tennis in the morning tomorrow, which is going to be fun I hope. I wanted to play after work, but I guess he's going to be busy at night. Blah. Oh well. I have to go to work in five minutes. Five minutes isn't a very long amount of time. I hope work's fun today. I guess I just have to make it fun. Fun is such a mental state. You could have fun doing anything, as long as you set your mind to it. Speaking of time or fun or something, I don't remember, but I'll get back to you later. Oh yeah, and my next post will pretty much be awesome, because these ones have been lame...dude, Rachel's pool is open now. YaY!!!

No comments: