Friday, July 18, 2008

New Bike!

I got a bike today! It was pretty exhilarating, except on the ride home I remembered how terrified I really am of riding a bike! I don't know why, but I'm not a very good bike rider, and perhaps that's why I'm afraid of riding bikes! It probably stems from me riding a bike years ago and not being able to turn corners, but instead falling over, in front of cars! My back brake isn't too good, so I think I'll see if someone can help me fix that. I obviously have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to bikes. I wonder if Andy would be able to tighten it. My guess is that it's loose, but as I have no knowledge of anything mechanical, someone else will have to look at it. Anyway, I'm thinking about riding it over to Rach's house, but I suck at riding bikes! It's pretty much all straight, though, so I don't have to worry about turning. However, there is a big hill, which means that I have to press my brakes, which suck, and then ride back up it, of course, I could just walk my bike up. I wonder how long it would take. I guess the only way to find out is to try it! Hmmm...so Andy is going up to Idaho this weekend! I kinda miss him. I don't want to, but I do. I still wonder why I like him. I don't know. He's genuinely a good guy, though. Even if he goes bunny bashing. Which I think is completely disgusting and terrible, on principle. Gee, I don't know. Alex is working swing shifts, so I never get to talk to him, either! It's ridiculous! Shoot. He's a good friend. Oh man, I can't wait to hang out with Rach! She's so cool! Ugh, I want some ice cream or cookie dough...something!!! Hotdogs just don't fill voids! The trek is next week, which means that I really need to start looking for long sleeve shirts and whatever else I need for it. I'm kind of impartial to going, right now. I know I'll have a ton of fun when I go, but right now, I'm really not that excited. Blah. Blahness. Oh well. I think I'll leave at 5 to go to Rach's house. hee hee...she'll be surprised! I could just spend the night at her house. My family went camping, otherwise I'd probably just get a ride or not worry about going. I work at 11:30 tomorrow, so I would have time to ride back and shower and everything. That would be fun. Rach and I could talk for hours. Dooo doo dooo dooo doo...I'm done.

No comments: